Buy Kamagra Online in UK, USA?
Kamagra is a drug that is sold for treating the condition of Erectile Dysfunction. This drug has been manufactured in India and can be sold without a prescription. There are many people who buy Kamagra from India and then export it to other parts of the world as it can be taken as a cheap alternative to Cialis, Vardenafil, and Levitra.
Despite the type of treatment that you are looking for, it is extremely important for the patient to get the prescription given by the doctor. There are many side effects of this medicine that can only be explored and looked into by your doctor. It is therefore very important to see a doctor and take his opinion before starting to take this medicine. This drug has its uncanny resemblance to the drug Viagra and should not be bought from Online websites Kamagra.global.
Apcalis Oral JellyJust $1.81 /Piece View detail
Tadalis SXJust $0.72 /Piece View detail
ValifJust $0.99 /Piece View detail
Kamagra 100mgJust $0.8 /Piece View detail
Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)Just $1.49 /Piece View detail
Super Kamagra (Sildenafil Citrate/Dapoxetine)Just $1.98 /Piece View detail
Kamagra GOLD 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)Just $0.7 /Piece View detail
Kamagra Chewable 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)Just $2.78 /Piece View detail
Kamagra Polo Chewable (Sildenafil Citrate)Just $0.7 /Piece View detail
Kamagra Effervescent (Sildenafil Citrate)Just $0.86 /Piece View detail
Generic Cialis (Actilis) (Tadalafil)Just $0.64 /Piece View detail
Generic Viagra(Sildenafil Citrate) – LoventoJust $0.57 /Piece View detail
What is Kamagra?
- Kamagra is a male enhancement pill that is used to treat erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation and other associated problems. Kamagra has proven to work on makes who suffer from diabetes mellitus as well
- The pill has the active constituent or the main drug which is sildenafil citrate which exists in sildenafil that is sold under the commercial name Viagra.
- It does not enhance the libido factor or the sexual power but only helps increase the blood flow to the penis to get a firmer erection and last a long time in bed.
- Use of Kamagra will not cause an erection on its own. It is supposed to be coupled with sexual arousal to cause a better erection. Therefore, it is advisable to take Kamagra thirty minutes to an hour before engaging in any sort of sexual activity.
- It exists in several forms either a pill or a chewable oral jelly and comes in different levels of strengths.
- It has also been proven that it can be used for anti-depressants that induced erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation in a person
Uses of Kamagra:
This drug is used for Erectile for two medical conditions. They are:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Erectile Dysfunction: The drug Kamagra is used to cure the condition of Erectile Dysfunction which is also referred to as Impotence. This condition makes it difficult for a man to sustain or in some cases achieve an erection which happens due to the sexual intercourse. This usually happens because of the decrease in the flow of blood that goes to the penis of a man, the reasons for which can be many. It can happen because of a physical injury, prostatic hypertrophy, prostate cancer, neuropathy, anxiety, depression, stress, etc. There are some chronic lifestyle habits that can lead to this condition, it includes drinking, smoking, etc. All these lifestyle habits can contribute to the condition of ED. For a man to cure this disease, it is important to go for physical as well as physiological changes. The combination of both can help a man in curing this condition and can help him achieve the best possible effect.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension:
This drug is used in treating the high pressure in the blood of a person. Pressure levels found in the arteries that connect the lungs and heart can be regulated using this drug. This, in turn, increases the capacity of exercise in a patient.
Dosage of Kamagra:
- Missed Dosage: People who consume this drug from Erectile Dysfunction consume it as and when they require to trigger their sexual life. In such cases, the probability of a person to have a missed dosage is very rare. However, if the person is taking this drug for Erectile Dysfunction, there is a good probability that the person who takes this drug for Pulmonary Arterial hypertension may miss the dosage of this medicine and in cases like these it is important to take the medicine as soon as the person remembers it and in case the time for the next dosage is near, it is essential to skip the dosage all together.
- Overdosing on Kamagra: It is important to consult a doctor immediately if a person is suspected of overdose. A person, in that case, may require immediate medical attention looking at the severity of the case. The symptoms caused by a person, in that case, may require a person to get injected. This can sideline the side effects caused due to the overdose caused by this medicine. There are other emergency treatments that can be followed by the doctor if things go really bad.
Precautions that need to be taken for this medicine:
- Check for allergies: There are patients that can be allergic to Sildenafil Citrate and for patients like those it is not recommended at all to have Kamagra.
- Drugs containing Nitrates: This drug should not be taken by patients who take nitrates of any sort through other medicines. Nitrates have a tendency to increase the side effects caused by this medicine and can be very adverse in nature.
- Riociguat: The drug named Riociguad is not recommended for patients who take Kamagra and it can increase the risk of side effects which can be very fatal.
- Cardiac Insufficiency: This drug should not be taken by patients who suffer from angina or severe cardiac failure. These people should limit their sexual activity as it can be bad for their health.
- Women who are pregnant: This drug is not recommended for patients who are pregnant. There are very rare cases where this medicine would be prescribed to pregnant women and in cases like these, it is important to properly evaluate the benefits and risks that this medicine comes with. Women use this medicine to treat their pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Breast Feeding: Women who are breastfeeding should stay careful while taking this drug. Before taking this medicine, it is important to consult a doctor about the risks and benefits that are involved with this medicine. There are cases when the doctor can advise the patient to discontinue this drug depending on the side effects caused in the patient by taking the same. This drug is taken for hypertension in women.
- Hypotension – Having low blood pressure: Consuming this drug can cause low blood pressure in a person for some time. A person should, therefore, be fully aware of his blood pressure levels before taking these medicines. The doctor must also be well aware of the present medicines taken by the patient.
- Other medications: This drug is not feasible for patients who take nitroglycerine etc. because of the increased risk of potential side effects. This drug should be used in patients who take this medicine to treat high blood pressure. The doctor should, therefore, prescribe the medicine to the patient only after knowing the present drug intake of the patient.
- Penis deformation: For patients who have a physical deformity in the penis, cavernosal fibrosis, etc. should stay away from this medicine. This leaves the patient at a high risk of losing their sexual potency. The replacement of these medicines should be considered in case the risk associated with these drugs is too high.
- Priapism: This drug has a tendency to cause a painful erection which can last for over 4 hours. This usually happens in patients who suffer from myeloma, anemia, physical deformity, etc. Priapism can result in complete tissue damage in the penis of a man and requires a person to be extremely cautious before taking this medicine.
- Loss of hearing: This drug can cause a sudden decrease in the hearing of a patient. In some cases, patients can hear ringing and buzzing sound which needs to be addressed to the doctor right away. In cases like these, doctors usually provide a replacement for this medicine.
- Loss of vision: This drug has a tendency to cause a sudden loss in the vision of a person. This is often started by color impairment and requires a person to be extremely cautious. If the patient feels any symptoms while taking this drug, this drug should be stopped immediately. It is also advised to consult a doctor right away In such cases.
- Heart diseases: For patients who have diseased heart, it is not recommended for them to take this medicine. For patients like these, it is not even recommended for them to indulge in any sexual activities of that extent.
- Surgery: it is important for a patient to make his doctor aware of taking this medicine before undergoing any surgery or dental procedure.
- Side Effects: The intensity of side effects caused by this medicine is extremely high especially in patients who are old, or smoke or those who suffer from diseases such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc. Such patients experience side effects such as nausea, pain, numbness dizziness, etc. while taking this drug. Encountering such effects requires a person to report to the doctor right away.
- Children using this medicine: This drug is not recommended for patients who are less than 18 years of age. There are some cases where children take this medicine to cure their condition of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. And in cases like these, doctors usually advise other medicine options to the patients as there are many risks associated with this drug, especially in children.
- Use of this drug: This drug is available readily over the counter and is strongly recommended to get doctors consultation before using this drug. This drug should be used only under the supervision of a doctor.
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy: Patients who suffer from Erectile Dysfunction are at an increased risk of developing BPH. It is, therefore, wiser to evaluate the presence of BPH in patients who suffer from Erectile Dysfunction.
- Counseling: There are many causes of Erectile Dysfunction. There are many cases where the underlying cause of this drug can be physical as well as physiological in nature. In cases like these, it is important to counsel a patient along with taking such drugs.
Interactions Of Kamagra:
Interactions caused by different medicines are different on different people. The interaction varies from person to person and there are many variables that define the interaction caused by this drug. Before taking this medicine, it is important to check all the interactions caused by this medicine.
1. Interaction with Alcohol:
There has been no result of any interaction caused by Alcohol whatsoever. Although it is advised to limit the intake of alcohol and keep its level minimal while taking this drug. There are some side effects that may be encountered while being high on alcohol, some of them were feeling dizzy, flushing, fainting, change in the heart rate of a person, etc.
2. Interaction with different medicines:
- Imatinib Mesylate
- ACE inhibitors
3. Disease Interaction:
There are various diseases that are known to not act too well with this drug. They are listed below:
4. Cardiovascular disease:
Having this disease does not get along with the drug Kamagra. Patients who have a history of heart attack are usually kept away from sexual activities as they have a high risk of side effects.
5. Kidney disease:
Patients who have issues with their kidneys should report such things to their doctor as taking this drug can cause kidney impairment. Having a mild disease can still work with a suitable dosage but it always comes with the risk factor.
6. Retina disease:
This drug is not recommended for patients who suffer from retina discoloration. This drug has a tendency to worsen this situation and in such cases, a suitable alternative is provided to the patient.
7. Food Interactions
There are certain fruits that should be avoided while taking this drug. Using grapefruit juice can interfere with such medicines and can decrease the efficacy of the medicine. In such cases, the desired results are not achieved while taking this medicine.
Side Effects of Kamagra:
Kamagra as a drug comes with many side effects. These side effects can be minor and major in nature.
Some of the are:
- Flushing of the skin
- Nose Bleeding
- Increased sensitivity of light
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Having a sensation of numbness, burning, and tingling in the feet and arms
- Painful urination
- Having painful and prolonged erection
- Buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
- Tearing of the eye
Safety measures while taking Kamagra UK
- The drug is not safe for people suffering from the following disorders:
- Irregular heart rhythm
- Low blood pressure
- Cardiac arrest
- Chest pains
- Penis deformations
- Eye disorders
- Unpredictable allergies
- One must avoid taking excess alcohol before taking this drug.
- Kamagra UK has a tendency to interact with the following drugs:
Information on usage
You can take the drug with water. You can consume it one to four hours before having sex. Try to consume the drug at the same time if you are taking it every day. However, for routine intake doctor’s advice is necessary. Avoid consuming fatty foods after taking this drug. It may reduce the workability of Kamagra UK. Moreover, the drug works only when the person is stimulated sexually.
The drug may not work in some exceptional cases. For such people, drug overdose is not the option. Do not exceed the safe limit for the drug. there are various signs of drug overdose include headache, chest pain, dizziness, nausea, fainting, etc. consult an expert, emergency room, or position control room in case of any odd occurrences.
Why buy Kamagra from Kamagra.global?
It is easy to buy Kamagra from Kamagra.global. The availability of medicines there is online and it saves the patients from all the hassle. Arrowmeds also provides the patient with online delivery and requires the patient to give a doctors prescription before buying this medicine.
How Kamagra works?
The drug Kamagra works because of the presence of its active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. This drug works by increasing the flow of blood that goes to the penis of a man. This is usually done by relaxing the muscles present in the penis of a man. The drug Sildenafil citrate works by acting as a relaxant. This drug requires the person to be sexually stimulated.
How to take Kamagra?
Kamagra is an oral drug that is taken with or without food. This drug is usually taken with a glass of water and should be avoided after taking a fatty meal. Taking this drug post heavy meal can reduce the efficacy of this drug and works best on an empty stomach.
How Kamagra 100mg treats erectile dysfunction problems?
Kamagra 100 mg works by treating the condition of Erectile Dysfunction in men which is also referred to as impotence. This drug contains an active ingredient called Sildenafil Citrate which acts as PDE-5 inhibitors. Kamagra works by helping the muscles present in the penis of a man to relax. This allows more blood to flow into the penis of a man which allows him to get a proper erection at the time of sexual intercourse.
Who can use Kamagra?
Kamagra 100mg is used by two sets of patients. Patients who suffer from the condition of Erectile Dysfunction which is also referred to as impotence. This drug is extensively used by that group of people. Other than that this drug also cures hypertension in patients but should be avoided by children below the age of 18 and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can Kamagra 100mg be taken on an empty stomach?
The drug Kamagra can be taken on an empty stomach and usually works the best when taken like that. This drug stays 100% efficient while taken on an empty stomach and its efficacy keeps on decreasing as the person starts eating. Eating heaving and fatty meals can prove to be bad for this medicine and can provide disappointing results in such cases.
What is the difference between Kamagra and Sildenafil?
Sildenafil is one of the active ingredients present in Kamagra. It is the same ingredient that is present in the drug Viagra. The ratio of Sildenafil citrate present in the drug Kamagra determines the dosage of this medicine.
Will I suffer from side effects when using Kamagra?
A person is most likely to suffer from the side effects of Kamagra especially if proper precautions are not taken. This drug has a list of major as well as minor side effects and they all can be experienced by a person taking this medicine. There are cases when a person does not encounter any of the side effects at all.
Is smoking safe after taking Kamagra pill?
No. A person must avoid smoking while consuming this drug. There are some side effects caused by this drug which can aggregate if proper precautions are not taken, smoking being one of them.
Kamagra with Food and Alcohol
People should avoid taking alcohol and keep their level minimal while taking this drug. Some of the side effects caused by this drug are increased because of alcohol, some of them being fainting, dizziness, flushing, change in the heart rate, headaches, etc.
It is important to tell your doctor about allergies, if any, before taking this drug. There are some inactive ingredients present in the drug which can cause allergies.
It is essential for a doctor to know the medical history of a patient before prescribing this medicine to the patient. Patients who have heart problems, a history of stroke, high or low blood pressure, prolonged erection, decreased vision, etc. should avoid taking this drug.
This drug has a tendency to make a person dizzy and that is why it is important for a person to not involve himself in any of the physical activities that require his complete attention.
How does Kamagra function?
- Kamagra’s active constituent is sildenafil citrate which works its magic by blocking phosphodiesterase enzyme 5 (PDE5) which controls and regulates the arterial blood flow to the penis which in turn leads to an erection
- It is also used as a non-prescription medicine to treat vasospasm.
- Kamagra is similar to other drugs that help with the treatment of erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation like Cialis, Viagra, cenforce, etc.
- It can be said that Kamagra and its derivatives are all cheaper versions of the infamous blue pill that is Viagra. Viagra seems to run a little more expensive than say cenforce or Kamagra.
Kamagra: doses as well as its strengths
The proper dose should be decided by your doctor and pharmacist. however, Kamagra exists in 3 different dosages which are mentioned below.
- Kamagra 100 mg
- Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Kamagra Chewable
- Kamagra Effervescent
- Kamagra Gold
- Kamagra Polo
- Super Kamagra
However, once you try the 100 mg pill, you can decide following your doctor which dose you would prefer to use.
Once you use the 100 mg it is advised not to take more Kamagra pills. It is also imperative that you do not use any other treatment of erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation along with Kamagra. Kamagra exists in several forms
Due to high demand, it has existed in several forms to allow its consumption to be easier.
- Kamagra 100 mg pill takes 50 minutes to show an effect and its effect can last up to 4 hours.
- Kamagra gold takes about fifty minutes to show its effect and its effect can last from 4 to six hours.
- Kamagra polo, the chewable form of Kamagra
- Super Kamagra: this pill contains 160 mg of the drug. Effects can last from about four to six hours.
- Kamagra oral jelly: this is made for those who find chewing to be difficult, takes about 20 minutes to go into effect.
- Kamagra fizz, to be dissolved in water and then consumed, takes 30 minutes to go into effect
Now that we have discussed Kamagra’s several forms and dosages here is a list of Do’s and Don’ts that you must stick to. Here are a few that you should follow while you are taking Super Kamagra. (Super Kamagra is this pill which contains 160 mg of the drug. Effects can last up to four to six hours; the dosage is relatively higher than usual.)
- If you take a pill or any form of Kamagra you shouldn’t consume any till 24 hours.
- There are a lot of sellers that have counterfeit Kamagra so make sure you buy from a certified spot/ website.
- It requires sexual arousal to work.
- Some online sellers may mention that no doctor/pharmacist consultation is needed, but you should always talk to your doctor before using/purchasing it.
- Large fatty meals should be avoided especially if you are using the jelly form.
- Alcohol and grapefruit and grapefruit juice should be avoided at all costs.
- Remember to drink a lot of water upon taking it.
- Stress will reduce and might stop the effect of Kamagra.
Kamagra Oral Jelly
- If you meet any of the criteria below you should not take the drug Kamagra Oral Jelly which is made for those who find chewing to be difficult and takes about 20 minutes to go into effect. It can last up to four hours on average.
- Age must be taken into consideration, if you are a teenager you should not use it. If you are too old, you should not use it.
- If the patient has a problem with hypertension, he should not consume the drug.
- If the patient has Penile curvature, the drug-induced erection may cause discomfort
- If you recently had a cardiovascular, blood vessel problem
- The patient had surgery and no time to recover
- The patient has a malignant tumour or pathologies of the haematopoiesis system
- Old citizens, 50-year-old plus should avoid large dosages, as they have increased occurrences of liver and kidney problems.
- You should check with your doctor if you are allergic, as the allergic reaction will cause anaphylaxis.
- If you are suffering from liver or kidney problems, you should not consume the drug
- Note some male patients might be insensitive to the active ingredient in Kamagra which is sildenafil and other alternatives exist for those. Next Kamagra’s side effects and Drug Interactions will be placed.
- Kamagra polo is the chewable form of Kamagra. It is the same as normal Kamagra except you can chew it.
- Kamagra polo’s side effects, they are either common, uncommon or rare are given as follows:
Common side effects include
- Headache, reported by about 16% of the patients who used it.
- Flushing also is known as vasocongestion was reported about 10% of the time.
- Stuffy nose
- Pain or tenderness around the cheekbones and eyes
- Unusual skin warmth
- Diarrhoea- Indigestion problems
- Trouble sleeping
- Difficult or laboured breathing
- Uncommon side effects include
- Tenderness in the stomach
- Cloudy urine
- Bladder pain
- Burning sensation in the chest or the stomach
- Increased, frequent urination
- Pain on urination
- Upset Stomach
- crawling or tingling feelings.
Rare Side effects include
- Increased sweating
- Dilated pupils
- Abnormal vision
- Behavioural change similar to drunkenness
- Cool and pale skin
- Skin lesions with swelling
- skin ulcers
- Some Extreme side effects include chest congestion and abnormal heart rate. These side effects should not be taken lightly and If you show any of these side effects mentioned above, you should contact a doctor at once.
- It should not be consumed with anti-fungal agents
- Should not be consumed with anti-coagulants
- Anti-epileptic drugs
- Should not be consumed with any of the following drugs erythromycin, fosamprenavir, atazanavir, tipranavir, ritonavir
- Other medications for erectile dysfunction.
- What will happen if you overdose Kamagra and what can you do about it?
- If you overdosed Kamagra you will have the following symptoms
- Fainting, feeling lightheaded
- Chest pain
- Exacerbated positive side effects, Painful long-lasting erections that can last for 4 hours
- Exacerbated negative side effects, memory loss, vomiting and ringing in the ears.
- Some Rare overdosing symptoms exist like
- Cardiac arrest
- Heart failure
- Increased thirst
- If you overdose on Kamagra immediate medical attention is required, consult your doctor immediately as in some cases a medical surgery in severe cases of an overdose will be needed. To reduce the blood flow, reducing the swelling.
We provide a safe and secure website to buy Kamagra. To buy this medication online, simply follow this process.