- Erectile dysfunction or ED is now a very common health condition where keeping or maintaining an erection becomes difficult.
- Though ED is a problem that is associated mainly with age, now in this first-paced world it affects men of all ages.
- The National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases told in a report that more than 30 million males are suffered from ED, in the US.
- Sometimes, it has been said that the penis has its own mind, which means a good erection isn’t always an assurance or guarantee.
- It doesn’t mean you have to take some brain food for keeping or maintaining an erection.
- There are certain foods and drinks that can decrease male sexual performance either directly or indirectly decreasing the hormone levels.
- The performance penis depends on testosterone level, as it is the best male sexual hormone.
Can Food Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
- Before going to know using the foods to treat erectile dysfunction, it’s important to know which foods are bad for this sexual problem.
- ED is a serious problem. For example, some men with ED sometimes struggle with other problems, but for them the problem of erectile dysfunction becomes major.
- The main problem for boys with ED is that it prevents them from getting a proper erection.
- If you have mild ED, you need to modify your diet plan, not only that you need to change your lifestyle also help to get rid of the erection problem.
- Changing eating habits will definitely create a positive impact on your sexual performance in bed.
- However, if you have severe ED, it is proven that changing your diet, using science-based medications can be effective.
- Here are some foods and drinks mentioned below that are considered the worst for ED. You Can Also Use Kamagra 100, Kamagra Oral Jelly review, Kamagra polo Chewable.
- Whenever sushi is a regular part of your dinner, you should be more careful with your diet, because sushi, made with soy has been considered as less favorable food for your upbringing.
- A recent study stated in Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention if you take two scoops of pure soy protein powder every day, you should remember that it can decrease testosterone levels by a minimum of 19% after taking four weeks.
White Bread and Processed Carbs
- There are some serious reasons that play an important role behind why “white bread and processed carbs” need to avoid.
- Eating too many amounts of simple carbs can lead to gaining excess weight and it also helps to increase the body flab.
- These foods have the ability to increase estrogen levels as well as decrease testosterone levels in the male body.
- According to a journal report, it is found that in more than 40% of non-diabetic participants had lower- testosterone levels than normal.
Too Much Booze
- This is true, there is nothing surprising in it, but it is backed by science. Alcohol always makes the drinker sensitive so it reduces the reaction time and also alcohol affects the hormone levels in the body.
- You don’t end up with alcohol in your stomach; much of your body ends up with alcohol.
- The researchers of the Journal of Strength and Conditioning say that five or more pages of alcohol completely reduce testosterone production.
- Small doses of alcohol (one to two drinks) have less effect on testosterone. So keep these things in moderation: two drinks a day.
- The Indian Journal of Psychiatry found approx 72% alcohol addicted men are suffering from sexual disorders like ED, premature ejaculation, erectile impotence, and low sexual desire.
- Of course, always add grass-fed beef whenever you plan to add a protein-rich diet of red meat to your diet.
- The commonly Non-grass-fed Beef is fed some of the synthetic hormones and antibiotics, which can disrupt testosterone levels.
- The U.S. National Library of Medicine revealed in a report that consuming high amounts of saturated animal fats, cholesterol, Trans fats can make a negative impact on your heart by blocking the arteries.
- This is a health condition where fat accumulates in the arterial wall, narrowing the blood vessels in the arteries.
- The Wayne University School of Medicine says that if the arteries are blocked by fat, blood circulation not only affects your heart but it also speeds up your ability to gain and maintain an erection.
- If you suffer from ED, canned soup or similar foods can affect you, as it contains a lot of dietary sodium.
- You may think that spaghetti is also included in a can of food that contains 1780 mg of sodium, which can reduce blood flow to certain parts of the body, including the genitals.
- According to the Central European Journal of Urology, research has shown that dietary fructose corn syrup is considered a villain of your diet because it contains flavored soda which has large amounts of sugar.
- It enhances cholesterol levels and also block or damages arteries in the penis, then lead to erectile dysfunction or impotence.
- While purchasing the fish, always try to take wild than farmed fish. The Farmed Fish are often packed with different contaminants.
- A team of Indiana University analyze more than 700 salmon bought from fish stores of Edinburgh, Washington, Scotland, Seattle found that the farmed or stores fish contain higher levels of 13 toxins, including more PCBs which are basically industrial chemicals and lead to cancer.
- Other chemicals found in these farmed or preserved fish are the herbal name dioxin, the most famous agent being orange.
- Exposure to PCB and dioxin lowers testosterone levels in the body, making it easier for boys to develop erectile dysfunction.