- Shyness is very common when sexual disorders are seen in your body. At that time, people do not want to say anything about themselves.
- ED or Erectile dysfunction is a kind of sexual disability. This problem is typically found in men. But this is not true.
- With appropriate medication, the disease can be cured very quickly. If you ever feel this disability, you need to contact a doctor as soon as possible.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
- Erectile dysfunction has several physical or psychological causes that prevent you and your partner from being satisfied when you are in bed.
- The main problem in ED is the inability in maintaining or keeping the erection during sex.
- Proper treatment helps cure this problem. Sometimes, they cannot find a proper erection at the time of intercourse.
What causes erectile dysfunction (ED)?
Here are some physical causes mentioned below that may create erectile dysfunction:
- Low testosterone levels.
- Disorders or problem in Blood circulation which is known as atherosclerosis.
- Official medicines for various health problems like anti-depressants, diabetes, cardiovascular, high blood pressure drugs.
- Nerve damage due to different surgeries and diabetes.
- Excessive Smoking.
- Depression, tension, anxiety, feelings of guilt.
- Highly Concern about the sexual ability
- Stress and anxiety for a hectic lifestyle.
- Different problems in Marital and love relation
- Bad Effects mind about the past sexual trauma
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include:
- Difficulties in getting an erection
- Trouble keeping or maintain the erection
- Reduced sexual desire or interest
Difficulty Getting an Erection
- Most of the men in some part of our lives fail to keep or maintain the erection during sex.
- This problem can be caused by anxiety, depression, tiredness, smoking, drinking too much alcohol. If it becomes a regular problem, it may cause a mental or physical problem.
- The erection which is the main cause of ED is the result of increasing the blood flow in your sex organ like the penis.
- Actually, the Blood flow is mainly stimulated by sexual desire.
- When you become sexually excited, your penis muscles can be relaxed. It can increase the blood flow and reach the penis through penile arteries.
- The two chambers of the penis are perfectly filled with blood and the penis gets firm.
Difficulty Maintaining an Erection
There are various factors that may create the Difficulty in Maintaining an Erection
Medicine may create Erectile dysfunction
It is very normal that you have to take different drugs to treat different physical or psychological problems, But it may create side effects like decreased sexual ability. Medicines or drugs like Blood pressure, anti-depression, glaucoma eye drops, antidepressant, and cancer chemotherapy medicines may create difficulty in keeping or maintaining the erection. You can cure Erectile Dysfunction in Men by using ED treatment medicines like Kamagra 100mg, Kamagra Oral Jelly USA, Kamagra Polo, Kamagra Gold and etc.
There are many sexual problems in our life due to hectic life, as a result, we suffer from performance anxiety, and this problem can lead to our Erectile dysfunction.
If you are getting depressed for any reason, it will affect your ability to erect and then sexual performance and create difficulty in maintaining the erection.
Nervous system problems:
If you have a problem with your nervous system, you may experience that it affects your sexual ability. So sometimes problems in the nervous system may lead to Erectile dysfunction.
Hormone-induced Erectile dysfunction:
It is very normal that Hormone abnormalities can create erectile dysfunction because Hormone regulates all our organs to work. The hormone produced by the pituitary gland contains prolactin. Decreasing the amount of this may lead to difficulties in erection and create Erectile dysfunction.
Traumatic Brain Injury:
Without brain involvement, we cannot do anything. If the brain gets injured, it stops messaging to control another organ of the body. The penis is not different from this. Traumatic brain injuries, trauma to the nervous and spine system, often impacts men’s sexual ability to get or maintain an erection.
Trauma to the Pelvic Area
Trauma to the pelvic area can different problems in sexual performance, but it can be treated. Trauma to the pelvic area may create an interruption in blood supply in the sex organs of men. Sometimes Erectile dysfunction occurs due to pelvic or perineal trauma can be treated with a surgical strategy for revascularization of the blood.
If you cannot Not Being capable to Sustain Erection to Orgasm
- Erectile dysfunction or ED, which is as same as impotence, is actually the incapability to maintain or keep sufficient erection for proper sexual functioning.
- Premature ejaculation is another cause of ED is the incapability to delay orgasm and create the ejaculation that occurs very early during the sexual contact and make another partner dissatisfied
- There are different risk factors in health that can cause ED or erectile dysfunction, including different medical conditions such as heart problems, kidney problems, and diabetes. These all problems restrict and limit the blood flow in veins and arteries.
Loss of Interest in Sexual Activity
Loss of sexual desire or interest, known as hypoactive sexual desire disorder or HSDD is very common in men today. And it is common among men of all ages. A recent study shows that men aged 18 to 59 suffer from this problem mostly. It is normally an age-related problem, but now due to the hectic and fast lifestyle, it becomes a problem of all ages. Tiredness, stress, depression may lead to this problem and increase the chances of ED.