Apcalis Oral Jelly
28 Sachet/s, 56 Sachet/s, 84 Sachet/s
1 month ago
As always amazing service and fast…
As always amazing service and fast delivery. Thank you. Definitely will continue purchasing from you.
3 weeks ago
Highly recommend. Kamagra.global Pharmacy has always been excellent to deal with. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
3 weeks ago
excellent service, great prices!
3 weeks ago
Very good company yo deal with
Very good company to deal with, Communication is excellent, Ordering is easy, Post was fast with tracking, Great service, The product is top class.
1 week ago
Pills arrived early I’m happy to say.
Pills arrived early I’m happy to say. Thanks for the great service.
What is Apcalis Oral Jelly?
There are many types of erectile dysfunction medications available in the market. They come in different active ingredients, various forms, and shapes. Apcalis Oral Jelly is one such form of erectile dysfunction medication which is known for its effectiveness for this prevalent condition among men.
Apcalis Oral Jelly contains the active component Tadalafil in it. It is a popular generic substitute for the branded Cialis Oral Jelly. Apcalis Oral Jelly is manufactured by Ajanta Pharmaceuticals which is situated in India.
How Does Apcalis Oral Jelly Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
This medication which treats erectile dysfunction comes in the form of edible jelly. The essential ingredient is Tadalafil, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor.
As Apcalis Oral Jelly is made up of a PDE5 inhibitor, it widens the blood vessels situated in the corpora cavernosa of the male organ. The increased blood flow towards the penis after the consumption of Apcalis Oral Jelly promotes a healthy and satisfying erection for men.
How to Use Apcalis Oral Jelly to Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
- Apcalis Oral Jelly comes in the form of edible jelly. It is available in numerous flavours which make them very delightful to eat.
- The popular flavours of Apcalis Oral Jelly include several fruit flavours like mangoes and strawberry. Other delicious flavours like chocolate and vanilla are also available. You can choose the flavours as per your personal preferences.
- This jelly form of Tadalafil comes in sachets or packets which contain 20 mg of the medication in each satchel. You can consume the jelly alone or with water, as per your personal choice.
- It is advised that you use it 30 minutes before your planned sexual activity. The effect of one dosage (Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg) will stay on for 24-36 hours.
- If you want, you can also consume a dose of Apcalis Oral Jelly daily so that you are always ready for any unexpected sexual adventure. Unlike the other PDE5 drugs like Sildenafil citrate and Vardenafil, Tadalafil is perfectly safe for daily consumption.
- In spite of the fact that Apcalis Oral Jelly is perfectly safe for daily consumption, you must get advice from your doctor before you start using it.
- The highest dosage of Apcalis Oral Jelly is 20 mg per day. We request you to follow the instructions of your doctor thoroughly on this matter and please maintain a gap of 24 hours between two doses.
Important Note: Tadalafil will only work if a man is sexually stimulated. The sexual stimulation can be physical, mental or emotional, but it must be present if a man wants to experience successful erections after consuming Apcalis Oral Jelly.
What are the side-effects of Using Apcalis Oral Jelly to treat Erectile Dysfunction?
- The common side-effects that occur after the ingestion of Apcalis Oral Jelly are headaches. People who use Tadalafil report suffering from mild headaches.
- People experience muscle pain, especially back pain after using this medication.
- Dizziness, stuffy nose and the flushed face is also a side-effect of erectile dysfunction.
- Men may go through unexpected spells of Diarrhea and they have an upset stomach for a longer time.
- Men who use Apcalis Oral Jelly have been observed to suffer from symptoms that are similar to the condition of flu. These may include sore throat, a lot of sneezing and stuffed nose.
- People also have reported suffering from low blood pressure, a sense of loss of energy and spells of fainting and dizziness due to the use of Tadalafil. A sharp decline in blood pressure has also been observed to go with it.
- Many people have reported experiencing some changes in their vision due to the use of Tadalafil Oral Jelly. Some people also face issues in distinguishing between the colours blue and green. Some people’s vision becomes blue-tinted.
- People also suffer from eye-related issues like Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) in one eye or both the eyes. Very rarely, people also undergo permanent blindness.
- Another rare and worrying side effect is that a man may experience an uninterrupted and painful erection for more than four hours. This is termed as priapism. If you experience priapism after the use of Apcalis oral jelly, we request you to seek medical assistance on an urgent basis as this may otherwise deform your penis permanently.
- There have been very rare and low reports of any allergic reaction occurring due to the use of Tadalafil. But if you experience symptoms of an allergic reaction like rashes, itching of the skin, and swelling of the face, or swelling of the tongue or swelling of the throat. An allergic reaction may also constitute shortness of breath or troubled breathing and severe dizziness.
What are the medications which interact with Apcalis Oral Jelly?
Before you make use of Apcalis Oral Jelly, refer to all the medications which you are currently using with your doctor so that he or she may determine the perfect dosage for you as well as see if any of the medicines may interact and produce a damaging effect to your body.
The list of the medications and drugs which interact with Apcalis Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) goes as follows:
- The drugs are used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) such as Riociguat.
- The use of Apcalis Oral jelly can generate a drastic drop in your blood pressure level if it is used with nitrates such as Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide mononitrate, Isosorbide dinitrate, Erythatyl tetranitrate, Pentaerythritol tetranitrate, and Sodium nitroprusside.
- Tadalafil also interacts with recreational drugs known as poppers such as amyl nitrite or butyl nitrite.
- Alpha-blockers such as Doxazosin and Tamsulosin are used as a treatment for enlarged prostate or high blood pressure.
- Azole antifungals such as Itraconazole and ketoconazole.
- Antibiotics such as clarithromycin and erythromycin.
- HIV protease inhibitors such as Fosamprenavir and Ritonavir.
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibiting drugs such as Boceprevir, Telaprevir, and Rifampin.
- Other PDE5 inhibitors such as Sildenafil citrate, Vardenafil and others.
Please inform your doctor if you are suffering from the following diseases before making use of Apcalis Oral Jelly:
- Heart diseases
- Kidney diseases
- Liver diseases
- Disfigured Penis
- Sickle Cell anemia
- Multiple myelomas
- Blurry eyesight
- Difficulty in hearing
- Bleeding disorder
- Fructose intolerance
- Retinitis pigmentosa
Precautions and Warnings before Using Apcalis Oral Jelly for Treating Erectile Dysfunction:
- Apcalis Oral Jelly is to be used for treating erectile dysfunction by adult males suffering from the condition.
- Do not combine it with other medications or drugs or any herbal products used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Please make sure that you do not consume grapefruit in any form along with Apcalis Oral Jelly ( Tadalafil Oral Jelly)
PEOPLE ALSO ASK